ROSHE SCHOOL T&C’s
ROSHE SCHOOL T&C’s
- Fees are payable termly in advance and no later than the first Saturday of each new term. 10% is added to any late fees.
- Fees are based on a 10-12 week term as indicated on the timetable of Roshe.
- If paying online by transfer the Pupil Name must be used as the Reference.
- All new students are required to pay a £35.00 registration fee (one fee per family).
- A Full Term’s written notice to the Principal is required for any pupil wishing to discontinue any class or leave the school. If the required notice is not received, the full payment of the fees or class will be due.
- Should any pupil wish to discontinue any class or leave the school refunds for any unused classes will not be given.
- Prior permission must be sought from any pupil wishing to participate in any external vocational classes, amateur or professional productions, festivals and competitions.
- Parents who book private lessons, whether for festivals, competitions, exam coaching or otherwise, must pay in full at the first lesson. Refunds will not be given in the event of the pupil not attending pre-booked private lessons.
- Pupils are required to attend class wearing the correct uniform as of Uniform info on the website.
- Hair should be in a neat bun for all classes, unless advised otherwise.
- Please ensure that your child goes to the toilet before class and brings a bottle of water into the studio.
- ROSHE do not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage to property left on the premises.
- ROSHE will work towards ISTD/RAD/WIDA/LAMDA exams. Pupils will only be entered when they have reached the required standard decided by the teacher. Pupils taking exams will be required to attend Exam Preparation Classes in the term running up to when the exam takes place.
- Fees for exams must be returned by the deadline on the form. If not paid on time a pupil will have to be withdrawn from the exam.
- ROSHE endeavour to ensure that pupils are dancing in a safe and comfortable environment. We ask you to bring and collect your child promptly.
- Pupils should not leave the dance studio areas until they are collected. Pupils leaving to play in the park or visit the shop do so at their own risk and will not be supervised by any Roshe staff or volunteer. Pupils should also be appropriately dressed
- Please ensure that ROSHE receives any changes to pupil’s contact details in writing. All details will be held in strict confidentiality and will not be passed on to outside parties except for examination bodies (RAD / ISTD / WIDA / LAMDA). Please see the GDPR statement on the website.
- Parents/guardians are invited to watch classes during watch week, Parents will be informed when this is. Filming and photography are not allowed except by permission and with the discretion of the teacher during watch week.
- Pupils will be asked to leave the school without notice for any serious breach of the school’s terms and conditions or for any other serious misconduct without any refund.
- All pupils are expected to behave in an appropriate manner in class and not to talk and mis-behave thereby causing the class to be disrupted.
- The school does not discriminate on background, race or religion, regularly monitors staff to maintain school teaching policies and adheres to Health and Safety procedures to ensure that each child dances in a class appropriate to their level of development.
- From time to time it is necessary for the teachers to use physical contact when helping to improve pupils’ posture or assist in movements. This includes physical contact between students ie. holding hands.
- By signing the Registration Form you are agreeing to our Terms and Conditions and also consent to use of photographs and video recordings from time to time for press and promotional development of the school.
- On the Registration Form you have signed the Health Declaration confirming that your child is fit to take part in classes and perform with Roshe.
- Roshe is not registered as a body that offers childcare, therefore it is essential that a parent or carer/guardian remain on the premises while a child under 8 years is in class.
- By enrolling your son/daughter at Roshe School you are accepting the above terms and conditions.
(Visited 101 times, 1 visits today)